1. WHO WE ARE?
According to the General Regulations on Data Protection, the company responsible for processing the personal data collected is:
VAT: 514 849 240
Head Office: Zona Industrial de Vilela, Rua Rainha Santa Teresa, 304, 4580-652 Vilela, Portugal
Phone Number: +351 255 872 371
2. WHY WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
Nevertheless, by registering on our website and/or providing us with your data, Shape&Form will treat them for the purpose of sending relevant information, providing technical assistance, fraud prevention and detection, ensuring the security of the network and information and provision of services or information, in accordance with the applicable law and the rights of the data subject.
Furthermore, when necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations, Shape&Form may disclose your personal data for the purpose of complying with legal obligations in particular to police authorities, judicial, tax and regulatory entities.
3. WHAT WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
When you fill out the forms available on our website or provide us with your contacts in another way, your personal data (such as name, e-mail, telephone number or address) is collected by Shape&Form and processed to answer your questions, requests or to provide you with information. This way, the personal data you provide us will be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of its collection.
By providing us with your contacts, Shape&Form may contact you for marketing purposes related to its services, as long as you have consented the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you agree, you will receive marketing communications via e-mail. You may at any time object to this data treatment.
Your consent is essential for Shape&Form to process your personal data for these purposes; however, if you choose not to give your consent, the treatment of your process, your visit to our website and its use will not be affected.
4. FOR HOW LONG DO WE CONSERVE YOUR INFORMATION?
The length of time during which the information is stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Effectively, there are legal requirements that demand to retain the data for a minimum period of time. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period necessary for the prosecution of the purposes that led to its collection or subsequent processing, under the terms defined by law. For marketing communications, your data will be kept for an undetermined period until your express opposition.
5. WHICH ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time, the holder of the personal data may:
– Request the access to the information we maintain about you: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain the confirmation that the data concerning you are treated or not and, if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law.
– Request the rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete: as the holder of personal data, you have the right to Shape&Form, without unjustified delay, correct the inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
– Request the deletion of your personal data: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to request Shape&Form to erase your data, without unjustified delay, and Shape&Form has the obligation to erase the personal data, without unjustified delay, when applicable, in particular, one of the following reasons:
a) The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
b) You have withdrawn your consent to data processing (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
c) Oppose to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the treatment.
– Oppose the processing of your personal data: in cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Shape&Form; or the processing of data is done for the purpose of direct marketing, as well as definition of profiles, you can also, at any time, oppose to the treatment of your personal data.
– If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
6. REVOCATION OF THE CONSENT
If the consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Shape&Form is subjected.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us, in writing, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter, sent to Zona Industrial de Vilela, Rua Rainha Santa Teresa, 304, 4580-652 Vilela, Paredes, Portugal
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity to ensure that the personal data is shared only with the cardholder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal demands such as the requirement to archive documents during a legal storage period) your application can not be immediately met.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken by Shape&Form to proceed with your request, within a month from the moment it is carried out.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Shape&Form strives to keep your data safe, and adopts the appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent access to unauthorized persons. We submit our security systems and policies to periodic analyses in order to ensure that data are secure and protected. However, the transmission of information through the Internet is not completely safe, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our website.
A cookie is a small informational file that is sent from the website server to the user’s browser and stored on his or her browser.
9. RIGHT TO PRESENT A COMPLAINT
If the data holder considers that the rules established in the GRDP have been violated, he / she has the right and may lodge a complaint to the control authority, which shall be identified as follows:
PORTUGUESE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Headquarters: Rua de São Bento, 148, 3rd floor, 1200-821 Lisboa
Phone Number: +351 213 928 400
Fax: +351 213 976 832
10. DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Head Office: Zona Industrial de Vilela, Rua Rainha Santa Teresa, 304, 4580-652 Vilela, Paredes, Portugal
Phone Number: +351 255 872 371